We Are Hiring Current and Former CNAs
Experience The Flexibility to Choose Your Own Hours and Days
We understand that CNAs often have an irregular schedule and long work shifts which they have little control over. These elements combined can make it difficult to maintain a high quality work-life balance. CNAs in a hospital setting can experience high-stress as it is fast-paced work with the frequent need to respond quickly to emergencies. Although we hold people in these positions in the highest regard, sometimes a change of pace is necessary. Seniors Helping Seniors can offer an alternative to current and former CNA’s who are looking for a change while staying within the field they love.
As a care provider for Seniors Helping Seniors you will be working directly with seniors in THEIR home. Your duties will not involve direct medical care, but you will assist in helping them through their day to day routines. Your work gives seniors a higher standard of life, allow them to remain at home and provide them the independence they desire. Your work is an incredible gift to seniors and to their families.
Benefits of Working With SHS:
- Design your life balance with a flexible schedule
- We offer part-time & full-time hours, which can be changed if you wish
- Days, nights & weekends are available
- Health benefits are offered to full-time employees
- Paid training – earn while you learn
- Frequent employee bonuses and incentives
- You can care for same seniors creating a comforting bond
The best fit for this role is someone who has prior caregiving experience. You are not required to have a current CNA license.
Typical skills and responsibilities includes:
- Being a good listener and companion
- Helping with errands and light housekeeping
- Shopping for groceries and cooking
- Driving to appointments and activities
- Providing other care as needed
- Eating and drinking
- Bathing and showering
- Toileting and dressing
- Mobility assistance
Rewards Beyond The Pay
- Your care often means you are giving comfort and relief to a family with a senior parent who wishes to live at home.
- Your care correlates directly with allowing a senior to stay independent and living their own home with all the memories they love around them.
- You develop meaningful friendships with seniors and expand your awareness of different generations through conversations with them.
- In respite care you may be taking over temporarily for a senior who is caring for their spouse allowing them time to care for themselves. This is an incredible service to a senior couple.
If caring for others is second nature to you, take the next steps with us and put your CNA skills to work now in a new role as a care provider with Seniors Helping Seniors.
Screening requirements include a DMV check, criminal background check, verification of auto registration and auto insurance.
Please call or click the chat button if you have questions